- Low Season – USD 70 per person per night sharing
- High Season – USD 85 per person per night sharing
- 2 adults sharing per luxury safari tent
- For single adult occupancy: increase of 40% of the adult sharing rate
Children Rates (when sharing with adults):
- up to 3 years stay free of charge
- 4 to 11 years pay 40% of the adult rate
- 12 to 16 years pay 60% of the adult rate
- High Season: 1 Dec – 15 Jan; 16 Jan – 15 Feb (weekends), Easter Period, Mozambican’s long weekends
- Low Season: 16 Jan – 15 Feb (weekdays); 16 Feb – 1 Mar (weekdays), 1 Mar – 30 Nov
- Luxury en-suit tent with lake view, furnished with a king sized bed or two 3/4 beds;
- Early morning coffee or tea accompanied by muffins served on your private veranda;
- Fine cuisine breakfast;
- Exclusive access to infinite looking swimming pool, lake pier and other leisure areas;
- Unlimited use of kayaks;
- All applicable governmental taxes
Credit cards accepted
If enjoying Naara Eco Lodge & Spa with children, please see our information leaflet on special care and advice on children safety by clicking here.
For availability information, requests for bookings and package deals, please contact us on: [email protected]
Booking Cancellation Terms
- Premature departure: in the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full original booking.
- No-show: Guest forfeits 100% of accommodation value.
- Up to one week before arrival date: Guest forfeits 100% of accommodation value.
- Between 8 and 15 days before arrival date: Guest forfeits 50% of full quote value.
- More than 15 days before arrival date: Guest forfeits only 15% of full quote value.
On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, Naara Eco-lodge & Spa will refund the applicable amount as determined by the cancellation terms above within 5 working days. Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional USD 40 charge will be levied.
Catering Facilities, Food and Beverage
Naara Eco-lodge and Spa has a full restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Unfortunately we are unable to provide self-catering facilities for guests. Guests are therefore kindly requested not to bring any food items from outside.
Naara has a bar and lounge with a full liquor licence open from 10 am to 10 pm. Guests are kindly requested not to bring any drinks for your stay at Naara. An exception is made for wines, which carry a USD 10 corkage charge per bottle.